Friday 21 August 2009

About time...

The long awaited next post! I have been meaning to sit down and write for ages...

So we are living back in Durham at Mama Moomin's house and its lovely to be catching up with family and friends. Teddy is working back in his old office a few days a week and the rest at home. Moomin is working with her Aunty as an Assistant Hair Extension Technician - tehehe quite a difference, its fun but long days and achey legs!!
Mama Moomin had a family get together over the bank holiday weekend Teddy and I had great fun having a water fight with my little cousins



The next day we took the train down to York, we had a great time and Teddy bought me a beautiful dress from a lovely little vintage shop. I will post a picture when I get round to trying it on again!
TTFN xx

3 comments:

  1. how fun and good to have a job. I was on a job interview today, so fingers crossed I'll get it. will let you know! talk soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you are looking for a new job... aren't you going to work for the guys in Plymouth anymore?? Can you believe Muse were playing Teignmouth as soon as we leave Devon - i was NOT happy!!!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still have that job, but hope to get one in Sweden. Yeah, I knoooow! We actually put a satelite dish up today to get some English channels and guess what? BBC were sending the Muse gig in Teignmouth just as we got it up :D

    ReplyDelete