Monday 14 September 2009

Busy bee

Been keeping my self busy since last posted trying to get a little creative again, started making a dress that wasnt too successful as I cut out the wrongsize so had to unpick it all and need to re=cut (at least its smaller - makes me feel a little better!) I successfully made some bits of jewellery...









Teddy - while I was in the beadshop getting things for your cuff I couldnt resist a new head band; red, black, shiny and loud I had to have it!


Teddy is in DC at the moment - he is there for 2 weeks :-( ... maybe he will make an appearence on the blog.........

I started a new temp job today; it ain't too good. The office was so cold and no one spoke to each other all day I thought I was in a mourge surrounded by corpses!!! We will see what tomorrow brings but I think I will be looking for something else. TTFN

4 comments:

  1. Hi Moomin! Dan in DC sucks, but have Muses new album on Spotify to keep me company :) Your new jewlery and head band looks amazing!!!

    Haven't heard back from the job yet, will let you know when I do.

    Hope your new job is warmer and better tomorrow! Miss you and talk soon! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Moomin,

    i'm here in DC in bed watching the American Football, i'm very tired so going to peeps shortly. That's ok that you bought a headband darling.

    Sara - what do you think of the new Muse album? I'm being a geek and waiting till i get home so i can listen to the whole album straight through.

    Later....

    Teddy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Teddy!!! It's soooo good. I love it! You wait geek :P Spotify keeps interupting, very annoying. Funny thou, Chris from Muse is in one of the ads promoting their new album.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Moomin!! I know you're sitting beside me in my flat but can you get a wiggle on and take the hem up on my work pants instead of trying to get me computer literate please!!! You know you flogging a dead horse. I still can't use my mobile phone!!! I can see Teddy shaking his head right now!!! I'm gonna miss me Red!! xxxxx P.s You do realise once you've gone that I will have forgotten how to do this!!! Amy

    ReplyDelete