Monday 11 January 2010

Back to School

Firstly, Happy new year I hope 2010 is a good one.  I guess you have all had your first week back - I hope it wasn't too much of a chore.  Teddy had his first week in the DC office which went well.  He took in peanut butter and jelly sandwiches for lunch, I think he is trying to fit in with the American kids!  I have been doing a lot of pottering round; reading, going to the gym and I completed my second crochet project - table mats.  I am quite happy with them not bad for a beginner...



I also took myself to the Textile Museum hoping to find some inspiration for my next project.  They had a Japanese contemporary fashion exhibition on which was really cool as I got to see some real life Issey Miyake clothes, only you couldn't touch :-( 


 

 I think I will get the rough guide out and plan some outtings for this week too xx

No comments:

Post a Comment