Monday 21 June 2010

Busy Bee

It's been such a long time since I blogged - my time is kinda precious now.  I started my job at the beer garden two weeks ago and its been really hectic.  The place is mega busy over the weekends and we are working LONG hours.  I am not grumbling though as means finally making some bucks!  My name even got mention in a review for the place :D
I have also started a second job; which I am really excited about it is working for a urban ministry which runs summer camps for kids in the more impoverished neighbourhoods in the city.  I am the Executive Directors Assistant mainly helping with admin/accounts stuff but will also get to work with the kids sometimes.  I am so happy about this job!  Here is their website if you want to see what I will be doing City Gate

No comments:

Post a Comment