Wednesday 3 March 2010

Long awaited arrival

I just realised there has been quite a lack of posts, so thought I would drop a quick one.  We haven't really been up to a lot the past couple of weeks, saving cents for when my brother visits.  He lands tomorrow for 2 weeks, so should be lots of sightseeing and photos for the blog then. 

Last Thursday our shipment from the UK finally arrived it's really nice having our stuff around us again.  I am trying to get it all unpacked for David's arrival tomorrow....

 
32 Super big boxes to unpack - nice

 
Just some of the washing - yawn-a-rama, there are piles and piles worse than coming home from a holiday

 
Books - yipee!!  They were the first things to unpack

We also had an unexpected arrival; Mama Moomin looked high and low for some of her Christmas decorations in December, they were on a ship on their way to the USofA haha!  Best be off now lots to do.

2 comments:

  1. great you've got all your stuff now. not a day too early :) me and dan are going to newcastle on friday. looking froward to that. I've tried not to spend any money here so will do loads of shopping on saturday in newcastle :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool, have fun & give my love to the toon! xxx

    ReplyDelete