Monday 17 May 2010

Paddington Bear

Especially for Jane...  knowing I was going to be visiting a lot of sights again when Mam and David were here, I wondered how I could make the photos a bit more fun.  So, I decided to take little Paddington Bear along as a mascot.

 Paddington @ Washington Monument
Paddington @ The Reflecting Pool
Paddington @ Jefferson Memorial
Paddington @ Lincoln Memorial
Paddington @ Lincoln's feet
Paddington @ The White House
Paddington @ The Capitol 

Paddington had a great time, he loves to pose!  He is now my official travel companion (along with Hobble of course).


2 comments:

  1. haha, that's great! love little paddington at all the sights!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Moomin
    Glad to see little Paddington is getting out and about in DC. Much more enjoyable for him that his previous life in Southampton Airport (before I rescued him of course!).
    Loving the pics, keep it up!
    Janey xx

    ReplyDelete